Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Bergin almost (almost) certain to play

TROY -- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute junior defenseman Mike Bergin says he'll play on Friday night against Princeton.
Head coach Seth Appert says "I feel good about (Bergin playing). I don't know if I'd say it's 100 percent but it's pretty darn near. I expect Mike back; we need Mike back."
Appert then spoke as if Bergin will be in the lineup.
"These are very important games (Princeton and Quinnipiac) and it'll be nice for (Bergin) to get a couple of games in prior to the playoffs."
Bergin, who has two goals and 14 assists this season, has missed the past six games with a leg lacertation suffered against Yale on Jan. 29.
"He's a critical element of our 'D' corps and I anticipate him being back and we're excited about that."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home